Saturday, April 20, 2013

Misadventures in blogging

This morning I wanted to write about busy-ness and found a perfect post to re-blog (http://campariandsofa.com/2013/04/08/doing-more-only-to-do-less-do-we-glorify-busy/).  First I posted it to my knitting site.  After an hour of blog reading, I determined the post did not fit content wise, so the post got sent to the trash.

During my Internet meanderings, I found another great knitting blog to re-post.  Unfortunately, I reposted this post about addiction (knitting addiction) to my husband's business blog... oops... thank goodness for the trash bin.

I have different blogs for different mindsets.  Wisdom in Small Bits is about wisdom we gather with age.  This blog is perfect for your consideration on a Saturday morning.

My apologies to the bloggers, whose blogs I sent to the trash.  They are now linked in the right blogsites.  Happy weekend.

No comments: