Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ireland 2010


Today my sisers and I formalized our trip to Ireland. We will leave in 2010 for a 13 day guided tour of the entire ireland of Ireland. Lisa and I have been palnning for this trip since 3-2008 and today we told Linda about the trip. Is it now real and I am very excited.
My husband asked me to tell him the story about how we told Linda two times tonight. I gave him two different versions, highlighting different parts of the experience with each story. Isn't that how life is? We tell the parts of the story that we think is interesting to the person who is listening - but there are so many other parts of the story that are so much more interesting...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

wow - I didn't see this until today - I tried to put my thoughts into words but it was still jumbled. I'm glad you were able to xoxox