Monday, January 3, 2011

"What you think about, you bring about." Mary Kay Ash

As I start this first Monday of 2011, I was thinking about how much I do not want to go to work and wishing I was already retired.  My Applause magazine from Mary Kay was on today's stack of reading materials and the phrase, "What you think about, you bring about," was brought to my attention.  

Here I was, thinking about NOT wanting to go to work, when what I should have been doing was sitting in my lovely little writing room, doing what it is that I want to do, which is writing.  Today's TV commercials are full of new year resolutions; loose weight, stop smoking, get fit.   My commercial today should be, "get your life on track by doing what you want to be doing.  Keep thinking about it, outline the simple steps, and do them."

Happy 2011.  May it be a year of bringing about what you're thinking about.     

No comments: