Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Beginnings (Again)

Resolutionists.  When I was a regular gym member, we would make fun of the new people showing up at the gym in January.  They would slowly phase out over the course of the year and eventually never show up again.  Meanwhile the rest of us kept showing up every day, every yoga class, doing our weight routines and aerobic machines.

Today I feel like a Resolutionist.  I did not blog once in 2012.  Not once. No excuses. 

Today, I am ready to start again.  I was reading some of the excellent blog posts that were noted by Blogger and while I don't think I can be a daily contributor, I do believe I can do a weekly post.  That is my goal. 

After looking at my past blog posts, there are some lovely pictures. My most recent lovely picture is of our Christmas tree which came down yesterday. 


Today is the first week of 52 in 2013.  Happy New Year. 

Signed, The Resolutionist

No comments: