Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Good Life











This morning I was reflecting on the fact that the common things are the most interesting.

The walking shoes that I just bought this summer - but are already dirty.

My jeans from Goodwill that are a bit too long, but fit great otherwise.

The sunflowers that only recently started to bloom on the side of the road. No one intentionally planted flowers on our road, but it seems there is always something there to adorn our walk.

The fact that our dog can run like the wind and is beautiful in her actions.

My co-worker was bragging about her half million dollar home the other day. I would not give up any of the above for what she has to put up with in her home.

This morning it felt good to be grateful for the common things in our life. I hope you enjoy the images from our rural good life.

No comments: