Friday, February 8, 2013

TGIF

Let's go back to January 1, 2013, when I posted my 2013 goals:
Resolutionists. When I was a regular gym member, we would make fun of the new people showing up at the gym in January. They would slowly phase out over the course of the year and eventually never show up again. Meanwhile the rest of us kept showing up every day, every yoga class, doing our weight routines and aerobic machines.

My goal was to post every Tuesday.  Today is Friday.  I hereby resolve to do better next week.

But today is Friday.  YIPPEE!!!  It is time to be grateful.
  1. Grateful that I am getting in my blog post before the end of the week.  Late yes, but still blogging.
  2. Grateful that I have a job.  Stressful?  Yes, but it pays the bills and provides health insurance.
  3. It is jeans day.  My jeans fit! 
  4. I have many new choices of sweaters to wear today from the bonanza of sweaters found at the thrift store last week.
  5. The house is clean, laundry is done, plants are watered.
  6. My Mom, sister and I are planning a girls night/sleepover//knit fest tonight. 


St. Patrick's Day Sweater
Ah yes - the knit fest.  Knitting is my release, my expression of talent, my connection with friends.  I am happily engrossed in a sweater project and have enjoyed the elements of personal influence required during the bind-off process this week.  The texture of this pattern is engaging.  The emerging product makes me smile. 

TGIF.  Here's to the end of the work week and the beginning of the weekend.


No comments: