Friday, February 22, 2013

What do you say when you really don't have anything to say?

For the most part, I do a good job of managing my time - for work.  When it comes to managing my own time I don't always do a great job.  Take for instance, the fact that I was going to blog in 2013 every week.  My last post was on 2/12.  Today is 2/22.  That is more than a week. 

I did however READ a really good blog today and I put it on my RSS feed, but now I cannot find how to access my feeds.  Yes, I am fairly good at computer skills.  I work in IT.  Why is it that I cannot find that feed? 

The good news is that now I have a task for next week when I make next week's post.  I am going to create a link to her blog (once I find it) and figure out how she made some of the tabs on her post. 

Time management 101.  Put a note on your calendar with the tasks to be created.  Identify it as high priority.  Do NOT let any B or C items get done until the A items are done.  Next Tuesday is going to be a great day for my blog.

1 comment:

LoriL said...

I missed your fabulous post on Tuesday. What happened? Bad time management?